2007年5月8日 星期二

I like to read novel very much. So, I'd spend a lot of money on this hobby. But I'm not regret. Some of my friends also like to read novel, only the different among us is the type of novel we read.

A lot of story I read and finally I found that all the actor and actress have some similarities: beutiful, handsome and rich.

Finally I ask myself, the person only qualified to enjoy love is these person? And is it true in the real world?

I don't think so. Cause I saw some example of the love story between the handicapped people. Their love is the most true and real in this world. And look to the rich and good looking person, how is their love? They have the honour of god which give them the best thing in this world. But, do they use their honour in right way? Do they use the most pureress heart to love their partner?

Most of the guys will forgotten their life partner when they have wealthy life. Their reason have a lot. Mostly is guys are like that mah! They think by using their bottom part of their body mah!
That's not only guys will do like that. Nowaday, some of the women also do the thing like guys. Maybe they are not satisfied with the characteristics of guys since a long long time ago. Women right now have their opportunities to fight with men. But is it mean that they can play love?

I can not sure that I can be a pure and good characteristics woman. Maybe one day I'll change my character also. But I think my changes is mostly cause by man. Haha....

Don't worry, I'm still who I am now. Bye, my friends.

沒有留言: