2007年5月21日 星期一

Don't worry, my friends....

In not mentioned, I already celebrated my first year married. In this year, i got a lot. I built up my family, I got my first posting as a teacher, and will get my salary soon.

Actually, I'm very happy now. But, the only thing is i haven't have any children yet. I should know that a lot of my friend will very surprised and wondered that why I haven't give born. And I want to say that it's not the right time. Why? Because God think that I'm still a good mother yet, so she don't want to award me any children yet.

Every time I saw all of you want to ask and afraid to ask, I knew that you are take care of me. Don't worry, actually I'm very tough as you can't imagine. Although I have a weak and breakable looking, hah! If my hubby don't want me because of this reason, I will sad for a while and maybe I'll celebrate with you. Cause I see his actual face finally. But, luckily, my hubby say nothing for this time. He is still very care about me.

Friends, don't worry, I'm nothing and I'll be fine. If I get any good new I'll tell you the first. Don't think so much. Life is short, enjoy yourself and receive all the challenge in our life.

4 則留言:

christine 提到...

"shun kei ji yin"

kai 提到...

Hi, welcome ah! It's like that lah, even my school young married female or male oso always being asked this question lah...So just wait only for the right time to come lah...Gambateh o!

renee 提到...

Ok lah. Tq for all regard. I'll gambateh.......and my hubby?

匿名 提到...

Well said.