2007年6月13日 星期三

My friend's wedding

This Saturday is a very memorible day to one of my friend. We know each other since secondary school which name SMK Raja Chulan. Then we studied our Form 6 at the other school, Anderson together. I'm very happy to be your friend. I'm very appreciate the time we shared together. We have a lot of memories, either sweet or bad.
Now, you'll go to the other step of you life, I'm happy to see you're so enjoy your life. Hope you'll have another perfect life after you built up your family.
Don't forget to wish you that get a son or daughter soon. "San nian bao liang", ok?
Work hard with your hubby. Haha..

2 則留言:

Stephanie Lee 提到...

我上个星期也是参加别人婚礼,
好羡慕..

可是还没轮到我~

renee 提到...

no need to envy others, you're so beautiful, a lot of guys are queue uping to marry you.