2007年6月10日 星期日

money

Ah, my money really come fast and gone faster ah!
Now, I just can say that "NOW YOU SEE, NOW YOU NO". :(
How hopefully the next salary will come faster, hah...
OK lah, I'll not spend any money more lah, because afraid afraid liao.
Friends, I'll be good, not to be a "bai jia nv" liao, really, i promise.
Emm, how many things i bought leh? not much lah, some clothes, a pair of shoes, a U-Zap, a spec, and some more that i forgotten liao.
But the things I spent in unhappy is my brother's car. Engine was old that can't start and somehow the brake not function good. Although it's only 200 more, but i really reall really..x100000 not willing to give lah.
But, anything, just forget it.
But, after i forgotten it, will i be the "bai jia nv" again?

6 則留言:

kai 提到...

Strange, u got use ur brother car meh? Car is very "CUP HUE"! One more month I got 2 do service again! Keep a car is even more expensive than keep a wife! Hahaha...! Wife can help! Car only depreciate value all the time!!!!
Enjoy urself being a "bai jia nv"! Not everybody can do like that one!

christine 提到...

改次我不陪你shopping,就不用做 "bai jia nv"了。哈哈。。。

renee 提到...

ok lah, i'll manage myself that not to be a "bai jia nv" liao lo.

kai:
Now i only know that i won't buy an expensive take care car.

christine:
nvm, i just said only. To let my heart comfort and not to be so guilt as a "bai jia nv".

密欧 提到...

as long as u are happy, then it is ok. my friend said, this is called "shopping therapy". i bought myself an ipod 2 weeks ago, cost me sgd 450. i dont really use it, but he has an ipod too, i wanna have the similar things like him, so, i bought myself one... this is more bai jia ...

renee 提到...

mio:
u're really "bai jia" than me. At least I'm more realistic than u. I like to shopping is becoz of myself, but u like to shop is becoz of him.

密欧 提到...

renee, i just found out last night that he bought different model... cheaper model, sigh.. wasted my SGD 450.