2007年6月17日 星期日

Changes

Huh, came back from my friend's wedding. Very attractive and I had enjoyed myself. Happy to attend her wedding.
Met a lot of friends that is long time didn't met. But....
Very hate this regarding "Ah, I can't recognize you already lah."
:(
ok, I knew it for a long time already. I became fat a lot. I knew this reality. But please, don't always remind me this cruel reality. Please let me be, please.
Actually, I already tried my best to lose my weight. Only the thing is can't see any improvement (or decrease) only. haha..
But, I'll success later coz I don't want to hear this type of say hi already.
Very sad..huh...

2 則留言:

密欧 提到...

dear renee,
time to stop my blog. just drop by to say good bye, nice knowing you and christine.
i will drop by your blog in the future.

do take care and thanks!!

renee 提到...

Mio,
Very sad to hear you will leave us. Hope to hear your new in the future. Don't forget to view our blogs and give some comment when you're free.
TAKE CARE!